Friday 5 February 2010

Update!

I intended to write this before taking my plane, but my ability for making plans is equal to my skills in neurosurgery, so here goes now.

If you pop by on this place with a certain regularity, you'll have noticed that I've gone quite silent in the last few days. This is not because I've lost interest in the blog, but because I'm travelling! These lines are being written from Chennai, in Southern India, and I've just been through Delhi, Gurgaon and Haridwar (coming up: Hyderabad, Mumbai, Goa and more). I'd been saving up for about a year to take a three-week trek across India and now I'm finally taking care of it. Obviously I don't have much time to go on the internet, much less to write on a blog, but the material will start flowing again as soon as I'm back, on the 20th of February.

Also, before leaving, I found a job! :) And it's in Egypt. But more on that later. Now I've got to go. And thanks to all the people who read and commented my list of Disney songs. That stuff got me an impressive number of reads, and that's part of the reason why I'm sending a flare out to say I'm still alive.

Peace out. xx

No comments: